Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Auckland

I arrived in Auckland on a Monday and decided that I really ought to settle down for a little while and catch up on things like getting my blog up-to-date as it was already 2 months out-of-date and I'd only been travelling for 3! Caught up with a few friends whilst I was there (Mikey from the Feejee Experience tour and Jo from the time in New Orleans). I did spend some time around the city (visiting Victoria Market and Devonport and watching the firework display on Guy Fawkes Night - 5 November for those of you who don't know) but mostly it was a case of sorting myself out and getting ready for the next stage. The main thing that stuck out from that week was the fire alarm going off in the early hours of Saturday night - lots of people hanging around the hostel wondering what the do next - time for an early breakfast?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
[prefs.setac_phrase]